Based on your marketing goals, metrics and channels you can create a prioritized list of use cases that you want to activate. These milestones will help you adopt Parmonic quickly and get closer to your goals.
Here are some things to consider for each use case:
1. Social media - branding content for social media is important. In Parmonic you can easily add intro/outro cards and your logo.
2. If you want to drive content consumption, conversions and time spent on your website we highly recommend using the interactive experiences that Parmonic creates that you can embed on your webpages. Some of our customers create webpages in a CMS (like Wordpress, Drupal) and many create webpages in Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo, Pardot, etc.). Parmonic's advanced analytics can only be harnessed when you embed videos on your webpages. The Parmonic augmented trailer is a powerful way to catch attention and drive conversions.
3. Parmonic makes it quick and easy to create visual content for emails. Choose an image/GIF for nurture campaigns, and choose the multi-moment HTML output for webinar follow-up emails.
4. Parmonic converts your source recordings into impactful, short content that your sales team can use in the tools that they use.
5. Parmonic creates premium (edited by a human) transcripts that you can use to create more content like blog posts, or share with your PR team who might need a quote.
6. Parmonic connects with your MAP (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot) to feed video consumption data at an individual contact level so you can see a buyer's journey and compute true marketing ROI.
7. If accessibility compliance matters to you, Parmonic helps you achieve that. Parmonic also generates foreign-language subtitles for your global teams and buyers.