To create an attractive, engaging key-moments version of a long video or webinar for your webpages, you can follow the steps below.
2. Once in the Moments Tab & in Publish Mode, make sure you're in the Web Experience.
3. Here you'll select the Moment or Moments to include. You may even include the full video. It appears below the moments on the left hand side.
4. Choose you preferred visual layout.
5. After you've chosen the best layout for your content, select the first tile to add any Additional Resource.
Additional resources can be anything with a link. A sign-up page, a download link, a sales team calendar link.... Get creative! This is your chance to embed CTA's that get results.
6. Fill in the details of your Additional Resource.
Complete this process for each additional resource up to three for each landing page.
7. Once you're satisfied with the layout, click CREATE to make the customized web code.
8. Choose how to distribute your landing page. You can link to a Marketing Automation Tool, get a direct link to the landing page, and click to COPY the WEB EMBED CODE so you can paste it into your landing page yourself.
9. For more customization, click ADVANCED OPTIONS (Don't forget to click APPLY CHANGES when finished.)
You can choose social media sharing options, where to send viewers online and more.
If you want to customize your Web Widget colors and fonts, here's how you can do that.