Parmonic can generate a 1-2 page recap (outline) of a webinar for you. The recap serves as a brief, text version of the webinar.
It includes -
- One paragraph summary
- Key points covered in the webinar as a whole, and key points covered in each section.
- Quotable quotes
- Products, Companies and Key People mentioned in the webinar.
Suggested Use Cases :-
- Executive/Leadership Update - share a recap with your leadership after hosting a webinar to give them a bird's eye view.
- Structural summary for blog writers - get a bird's eye view of the content covered
- Sales Update - share a recap with your sales team.
- Share as a resource in your follow-up emails and on your webpages.
- Share with PR agency as a summary of the full transcript.
Tip: In your email include a link to the webpage that has a storyline of video moments for the audience that wants more than just a recap.
How to use it?
Choose your video/webinar, go to the Moments tab and click 'Download Recap'.
Tip: To download the entire transcript with moments highlighted, click on 'Word Export'. To download the entire transcript without the moments highlighted, click on the arrow next to 'Word Export'.