If your Parmonic account is linked up to your Hubspot account via our Marketing Connector, there's a quick way to enable a registration pop-up for that page's content. Here's how.
1. Make sure you are in the Moments Publish Mode. You'll see the Web Experience Tab.
2. Prepare your landing page like normal by selecting Moments to include and your preferred layout. Then click Create followed by Publish to Hubspot.
3. This will bring up a pop-up where you will choose from a list of templates, what to name the page and slug and also the contents of the form itself.
Once those selections are made, click the Publish button.
4. You'll receive a confirmation message once the page is published.
5. To Copy the link, click the icon.
6. To test the link, simply paste the copied address into a browser.
The registration pop-up looks like this.
In order to begin your HubSpot integration with Parmonic, simply contact your account manager.